Monday, May 21, 2012

6 Months Old


Now that Ziggie has turned 6 months old, I realize how much he has learned and especially grown. He has at least tripled his size, and he eats through a large bag of puppy food in a week. He has been potty trained, fully vaccinated, neutered, and knows many tricks such as sitting, laying down, and sitting up. He also knows high five. He knows what outside means as well as go and stay. He is good in the car as well. He has had many obstacles throughout the way. He has chewed up only my retainers and broken picture frames so far, but I'm sure there will be more to come. I can't help but love my Ziggie puppy!

3 comments:

  1. You should teach him to roll over. I love doing that one with my puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziggie is the cutest name for a pup!

    ReplyDelete