Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fetch



I figure with two days until Ziggie is an impatient for three days for his neutering, I should try to get my playing with him in before. He really isn't getting the concept of the ball, stick or Frisbee all too well; however, he is just loving his brand new big rope I got from petsmart. He brings it back and everything when I tell him to "fetch." The problem: when he brings it back, he won't drop it. It's simple enough to push between his jaw lightly until he releases, but I would still prefer him to just let go when I say drop. It will just have to be a work in progress.

2 comments:

  1. It takes a long time to get a dog to do it use treats or something when you get it out of his mouth, it worked for my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe your puppy is so cute!! Im trying to teach my puppy how to fetch too!

    ReplyDelete